Find Answers in seconds, right here.
Use our quick search tool or view answers to popular customer inquiries below.
Your digital subscriptions (website, email marketing, email address, online guide) are available from your My Services dashboard.
- Click My Account. (If you are not signed in already, you will be prompted to do so.)
- Click My Website in the My Services section. All of your digital subscriptions are listed on the left.
We'll be sorry to see you go. If you're having trouble with any of our services or experiences, please try contacting us first as we strive to make things right for you.
But if you've gotta go, follow these instructions:
- Navigate to your My Services dashboard.
- Click Manage My Account in the horizontal navigation bar.
- Click Manage Subscription for the subscription you would like to cancel.
- Click Cancel Account in the Actions column.
- Verify that you wish to cancel and click Continue.
- Select the reason you are cancelling your website and click Confirm.
The effective date for your Website's cancellation will be the end of your current billing cycle. Just in case you reconsider, your content will be available for reactivation for 90 days via your My Services dashboard.
Visit the Vistaprint Digital Support to browse top FAQs and search our knowledge base.
If you can't find what you're looking for we're here to help. Our internet specialists can help you with:
- Package changes
- Account information
- Billing inquiries
The best way to determine if you have a free website is to check your credit card statement. However, you can also look at your invoice history available in your digital Dashboard:
- Select the correct website from the left nav.
- Click the Manage My Account button.
- The account details for the selected website appear.
- Look at the Next Bill and Billing History sections.
- Paid website subscriptions will show a dollar amount
- Free website subscriptions will show a $0 amount or "FREE"