Wedding Sample Kit
Free Wedding Sample Kit
See and feel a variety of stationery and paper stocks to help choose your own wedding invitation suite.
Here's what you'll get in your 10-piece wedding sample kit:
- Invites and enclosures, save the date card, envelopes, place card, thank you card
- A variety of shapes, paper stocks, colors and finishes like linen, gold foil and more
- A discount coupon to use when you order your own wedding invitations
- Search terms on the back of each sample so you can find your faves on our site
Free wedding samples allow you to examine stationery trends before setting the tone for your own special day.
Congratulations! You’re embarking on a journey to plan a day that’s all about you -- and it begins with the stationery. This is how your guests will know when and where to go and what to expect.
When you receive your curated set of wedding invitation samples, you’ll be able to see and touch the quality of the various paper stocks, shapes and finishes and even take note of the wording examples on the menus, invites, RSVP cards and more. The goal of this kit is to help you determine your own style and messaging to match the kind of wedding day you envision.
After narrowing down some ideas, browse our wide assortment of wedding invitations and get started designing your custom stationery suite. We have easy design tools in our online studio and we also offer expert help from our own professional graphic designers. Once you’ve determined your wedding style and theme, be sure to create your personalized wedding website!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What’s included in my wedding sample kit?
A: In your kit, you’ll find a carefully curated assortment of popular and trending wedding stationery styles and paper stocks, represented by these 10 products:
- 4.6" x 7.2" horizontal wedding invitation with pearl shimmer paper stock
- 4.72" x 7.48" navy blue matching envelope
- 5.5" x 4" horizontal, flat RSVP card in premium matte paper stock
- 4.36" x 5.75" custom envelope that matches RSVP card
- 5.5" x 4" save the date card in premium silk matte paper with a gold foil embossed finish
- 4" x 8" dinner menu in linen paper stock
- 4.6" x 7.2" vertical wedding invitation in premium matte paper
- 5.4" x 4" folded thank you card in premium matte paper
- 3.5" x 2" standard matte place card
Q: Can I choose which samples I receive?
A: That’s not possible at this time, but we hope the variety of products, styles, designs and paper stocks and finishes will give you enough information to make choices you’re totally excited about. Once you get a feel for some of the stationery products you like best, you can visit our wedding invitation gallery and find your favorites in additional colors, styles and shapes.
You may also order any of our invitations in quantities as low as 10 so you can customize with your own information, colors and photos and see them up close and personal before you make your final decision.
Q: If I love one of the designs in my wedding sample kit, how do I find it on your site?
A: That’s easy! On the back of each sample in your kit, there’s a code with a search term you can use on our site to find that particular design.
Q: When should I order my save the dates and invitations?
A: Of course, everyone’s wedding is unique and timelines can vary depending on so many factors, but here’s a timeline you can use as a general rule of thumb:
1 year out: Choose your wedding theme
8-9 months: Mail save the date cards
5-6 months: Create and order wedding invitation suite (including invites and any enclosures, like RSVP cards)
2-3 months: Mail out invites
2 months: Order “day-of” stationery like menus, place cards, programs
A: You can expect to receive your sample kit around 5-8 business days after you request it.